Omdia Technology Analysts Select Innovation Award Winners at ShowStoppers @ CES 2022
LONDON, January 10, 2022 – Analysts from world research leader Omdia, https://omdia.tech.informa.com/, announced today the winners of the Omdia Innovation Awards at ShowStoppers® at CES, https://www.showstoppers.com/, the press event during the CES show in Las Vegas.
Analysts evaluated new consumer electronics and home entertainment products, smart home and robotics, mobility, fitness and health, and productivity products showcased at ShowStoppers, which took place on January 5, 2022. at the Wynn Hotel & Casino.
“We congratulate all of the remarkable technology innovators who attended the event,” said Paul Gagnon, senior research director for consumer electronics and ProAV at Omdia. “The level of innovation we have witnessed at ShowStoppers this year was extraordinary. It is always a huge challenge to choose the leaders in each category, but the winners have shown the highest level of vision and creativity with products that are on the market today and offer benefits.
About the rewards
The Omdia Technology Innovation Awards recognize the ingenuity and innovation of companies and products at ShowStoppers @ CES. This year’s awards recognize the most innovative products in these categories:
• Home entertainment – Picoo, https://www.picoo.com/, for Picoo, an outdoor game console that allows children to run, jump and play together outdoors, and helps reverse the decline in fitness and isolation caused by weather conditions. excessive screen; and second Viewsonic, https://www.viewsonic.com/, for the VX1755 portable monitor designed for PC gaming and mobile consoles.
• Smart house and robotics – GAF Energy, https://www.gaf.energy/, for Timberline Solar Energy Shingles, the world’s first nailable solar shingle.
• Mobility – SOLO Secure, https://www.solosecure.com/, for SOLO Blade, self-defense devices that only work with your biometric data.
• Fitness, health and well-being – Biospectal, https://www.biospectal.com/, for the Biospectal OptiBP ™ for iOS and Biodisc ™, an all-in-one blood pressure monitor and monitoring platform that extends smartphones and other connected mobile devices to clinics, hospitals, work and home.
o The finalist in this category was Kokoon Technology, https://kokoon.io/, for Nightbuds, the world’s thinnest in-ear headphones for side sleepers.
o Honorable mentions in this category included eMed, https://www.emed.com/, for the Digital Point-of-Care ™ platform that is revolutionizing the healthcare industry with the first rapid home test solution of its kind; Jabra, https://www.jabra.com/, for Jabra Enhance ™ Plus medical-grade earbuds for better conversations, music and calls; Opteev Technologies, https://virawarn.com/, for Freedom by ViraWarm, the world’s first affordable COVID-19 detector .; and Medical Virility, https://www.virilitymedical.com/, for vPatch, the world’s first clinically proven wearable skin patch, scientifically designed to delay ejaculation.
• Productivity – OWC, https://owc.com/, for OWC ministack STX storage and Thunderbolt expansion systems; second Jabra, https://www.jabra.com/, for the Jabra PanaCast 20 for AI-enabled personal video conferencing; with an honorable mention to Air-Clenz Systems, https://www.air-clenz.com/, for the Air-Clenz ™ Computer and Laptop Screen System, which captures and cleans the workplace air of viruses, pollutants and potential contaminants.
The judges are renowned Omdia analysts, including:
• Paul Gagnon, Senior Research Director | Consumer electronics and ProAV
• Paul Gray, Senior Research Director | Household appliances
• Ken Park, Senior Research Director | TV & ProAV
• Nina Rao, research analyst | Consumer electronics
• Gerrit Schneemann, senior analyst | Smartphone
Omdia is a leading research and advisory group focused on the technology industry. With clients operating in more than 120 countries, Omdia provides critical market data, analysis, advice and personalized advice.
Omdia was created in 2020 following the merger of IHS Markit, Tractica, Ovum and Heavy Reading. At the heart of the Informa Tech portfolio, Omdia reaches over four million decision makers, influencers and technology practitioners who are part of the wider Informa Tech community and has specialized research practices focused on enterprise computing, AI, Internet of Things, Communication Service Providers. , Cybersecurity, Components and Devices, Media and Entertainment, and Government and Manufacturing.
For more information on Omdia, please visit https://omdia.tech.informa.com/
Stay connected with Omdia on Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/OmdiaHQ; LinkedIn, https://www.linkedin.com/company/omdia/; Twitter, https://twitter.com/Omdiahq; and YouTube, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtCb-gFkW_Qc1St8R6WLB1A.
Now in its 26th year, ShowStoppers, https://www.showstoppers.com/, is the world leader in the production of press and business events covering the United States, Europe and Asia. Each event hosts product launches, previews and demonstrations for selected journalists, bloggers, industry and financial analysts, venture capitalists and business executives. Industry leaders, innovators and startups exhibit to generate media coverage and product reviews, make new connections, promote the brand and open up new markets.
ShowStoppers produces official press events at CE Week, IFA and NAB; partners with CTA, IFA, GSMA and CEATEC; and produces events at CES, IFA, MWC, NAB, CE Week, CEATEC and other trade shows. ShowStoppers TV broadcasts online, showing news events and lectures live month after month.
To learn more about how you and your business can meet the press at ShowStoppers press events in person and online on ShowStoppers TV, contact Lauren Merel, mailto: [email protected], +1 908-692-6068 , or Dave Leon, mailto: [email protected], +1 845-821-6123.
For press registration, please contact Steve Leon, mailto: [email protected], +1 310-936-8530.
write us here